CORROSION RESISTANCE STEEL
The controlled thermo mechanical treatment also results in an uniform and thick tempered martensitic rim, completely free from internal stress. This martensitic rim improves the corrosion resistance as well as fatigue strength of the AF Star / MS Life TMT Re-bars when compared to other TMT Re-bars.
AF Star / MS Life CRS TMT Re-bars have been tested in rigorous corrosion media and evaluated for various corrosion resistance properties as per ASTM standards viz. Alternate immersion test, salt spray test, atmosphere exposure test, sulphur Di Oxide test and Potentiodynamic test.
As per the different types of corrosion test AF Star / MS Life CRS TMT Rebars more corrosion resistant than normal TMT Rebars available in the market.
Corrosion Resistance Steel
|IS 1786:2008||AF Star CRS Rebar (CRS)||IS 1786:2008||AF Star CRS Rebar (CRS)|
|Chemical Properties||Fe 550D||Fe 550D||Fe 500D||Fe 500D|
|Total Alloying Element (Cr, Cu, Ni etc. )||0.40(min)||0.60(min)||0.40(min)||0.60(min)|
1. No additional precaution required in material handling and transportation
2. No additional preparation for storage or working at site
3. No maintenance during fabrication
4. Workable at poor site conditions
5. No extra precaution during welding
A Proud Presence throughout India
AF Star / MS Life CRS TMT Re-bars have been used in projects like
• Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
• Indian Railway
• Engineering Projects India Ltd.
• Life Insurance Corporation of India
• Tamil Nadu Housing Board
• Karnataka State Police Housing
• Karnataka Housing Board
• PWD Tamil Nadu
• Many more
AF Star / MS Life CRS TMT Re-bars are ideal for
• Dams & Bridges
• Highways & Flyovers Construction
• Thermal & Hydel Power Station
• Industrial Structures