AF Star Binding Wire
AF Star Binding Wire is used for the purpose of tying applications in the field of construction. It is used extensively in the construction sector for tying the rebars at the joints so as to keep the structure intact.
AF Star Binding wire is also called annealed wire and is made of mild steel. Annealing endows it with the properties like flexibility and softness, required for its main use.
AF Star Binding wire is available in standard packing weight of 10 Kg, 25 Kg & 5X5 Kg.
The application of binding wire requires it to be flexible enough so as to tie easily and strong enough so as to hold the joint in place. There are various methods used for tying the joints.
The benefits of binding wires in construction are numerous as given below:
- Annealing allows the wires to stay soft for ease of application
- The tensile strength of the wires helps in binding the knots without any breakage
- A Binding wire manufacturer in India makes these wires flexible enough to fit the multiple usage needs repeatedly
- They help in pouring the concrete into the frames without dislocation of the TMT Bars.
- To secure secondary frame designs like chairs, spacer bars in construction
- Holding lapped bars in ideal position
AF Star Binding wires details:
- The wire is very soft & doesn’t break easily.
- Uniform size (20G) throughout its length & ensures savings to customers
- Doesn’t scale & hurt the Mosons.
- Distinct packaging to protect the wire from rusting.
- Available in standard packing weight of 10 Kg, 25 Kg & 5X5 Kg.
Rust Proof Packing
- Available Packing weight 10 Kg, 25 Kg & 5X5 Kg.